The application does not make much profit.
We have gathered the statistics on user activity, and we took a closer look at the key funnel. It turned out that the customer application had many weaknesses.
We started small. We reworked the UX of the main screen where users had problems finding a registration. And registered users were the backbone of the paying audience.
Conversion of new users into the registered ones was increased by 1.5 times.
We continue to upgrade the application and monitor the status of distribution channels (ROI). Based on the observations and conclusions we are preparing a global upgrade of the application.